The Boot Düsseldorf 2023 trade show took place from January 21st to January 29th 2023
Boot is the ideal event to get in touch with all the people who are passionate about boating. This show is a reference for water sports and for the leisure marine industry.
During Boot there will be the opportunity to try out water sports and attend courses such as a sailing and surfing, to follow events, to participate in contests, to watch shows and to attend forums, among many other initiatives.
Gottifredi Maffioli participated in Boot 2023 with partner Kohlhoff Rigging
Gottifredi Maffioli presented all latest innovations in leisure marine sailing lines together with partner Kohlhoff Rigging, official dealer for Germany, at booth G18/Hall 10.
Our team was pleased to meet all visitors and tell all about the best-selling and new products included in our recently released catalogue, and how we used existing materials in new ways to achieve increasingly better performances.
Focus on Sustainability
Sustainability and the protection of the oceans were once again be at the heart of Boot 2023, including the ‘love your ocean’ initiative, which originated in 2017 from a Boot activity regarding how industry, science and society can protect the ocean and the climate today.
Regarding sustainability, Gottifredi Maffioli is moving forward taking into account environmental, social and governance factors, and implementing specific actions in the way the company operates:
- All sailing lines are manufactured using 100% Bio-based Dyneema, as well as the Evodock mooring line
- Production activities, which are uniquely located in Italy, make use of renewable energy sources and implement circular economy actions
- The company is involved and supports a series of actions that have a positive impact in the local community
- Ocean protection is one Gottifredi Maffioli’s goals, therefore the company is actively participating in R&D projects for recycling waste yarns and used ropes
Join us at Boot 2023
This was a unique event and a great place to experience first-hand innovation and craftsmanship, the latest sporting trends, and live performances.
This year there were several areas related to the nautical world:
- Motor Boats
- Engines, equipment and accessories